Toggles & Push-Buttons
In North America, Swiss Tech ’s momentary toggle switches and push buttons are intended for low-voltage use only as part of a class 2 circuit. When integrated into a third-party lighting-control or home automation system, our low-voltage dry-contact closure switches can be programmed to perform a variety of dimming and control functions, including:
- Single switch on/off + dimming functions
- Lighting scenes
- Shade control
- All home on/off
Outlets & Data Plates
All Swiss Tech power outlet plates come assembled with 15A 125V AC receptacles. These tamper-resistant receptacles are UL-listed and CSA-approved. Swiss Tech offers the following types of outlet plates:
- Wall Outlets – Duplex version with visible screws compatible with standard US single-gang back box.
- Floor Outlets (Water-Resistant / IP44) – Single and double versions install flush. Also suitable for exterior wall locations.
- Kitchen Outlets - Designed for ease-of-integration and minimal space usage in kitchen cabinetry.
In addition, Swiss Tech offers various other jacks such as phone, data, television, audio, video, and USB charging ports, all of which can be integrated and combined into any of our plates according to client specification.
In general, Swiss Tech keypads and outlets require a proprietary, UL-listed back box that is included with purchase direct from LVL-USA. Below is an overview of standard Swiss Tech plate sizes offered and the corresponding back-box reference and drawing.
- 82 mm – USULU8060
- 90 mm – USUL6050 (FOR KITCHEN OUTLETS)
- 117 mm – USUL11560 – (Recommended. If using visible screws, also compatible with standard US-single gang)
- 144 mm – USUL14260
- 207 mm – USUL20560
- 267 mm – USUL26760
- 180 mm Floor Box – USULFL18060
Swiss Tech back boxes for 117 mm plates and larger include a divider to allow for the combination of line and low-voltage components on the same plate.
Swiss Tech back boxes are stocked and available for delivery 3-5 days after order confirmation.
For custom plate sizes and items (e.g. elevator plates), Swiss Tech also offers the ability to fabricate custom back boxes.
Swiss Tech also offers expertise at creating bespoke electrical plates, including:
- Video Intercom / Security Entry Keypads
- Interior Elevator Plates and Call Buttons
- Combination lighting control and data plates for headboards and desks
- Volume Controls
Swiss Tech plates can be engraved with a wide range of fonts, symbols or custom designs. In addition to mechanical engraving, Swiss Tech also offers:
- Laser Engraving
- Resin Fillers
- Relief Engraving
- Back-Lit Engraving
Please contact LVL-USA for any questions regarding fonts or additional engraving options.
Swiss Tech offers 26 standard finishes in various treatments of brass, bronze, chrome, copper and nickel.
For large orders, Swiss Tech also has the expertise and practice to match most custom finishes.
Plates with cool finishes (e.g. chrome and nickel), come standard with chrome push buttons or toggles.
Plates with warm finishes (e.g. bronze and brass), come standard with gold push buttons or toggles.
Swiss Tech is available to the trade-only, exclusively from LVL-USA.
Lighting control and home automation keypads are purchased through the LVL-USA network of AV-integrators.
If you are an AV-professional interested in becoming a part of the LVL-USA integrator network, please fill out the form below. LVL-USA will contact you with further information.